UV Cheque Scanner Welcome to Diginue Technologies (P) Ltd.
UV Cheque Scanner
- Cheques continue to play a dominant role in India’s retail payment system.
- Approximately 4.5 million inter-bank cheques cleared on each working day.
- It is a process of stopping the physical movement of cheques in the clearing cycle.
- Electronic images of cheques are captured and transmitted across the banks
3 types of images are captured & transmitted:
- Front Gray Scale (Minimum DPI: 100, Format: JFIF, Compression: JPEG).
- Front Black & White (Minimum DPI: 200, Format: TIFF, Compression: CCIT G4).
- Rear Black and White (Minimum DPI: 200, Format: TIFF, Compression: CCIT G4).
- Better Customer service as cheques received almost upto clearing cut-off window can be presented.
- Easy retrieval of information for customer.
- Cheque processing charges reduced.
- Costs involved in paper movement eliminated.
- Better liquidity management for banks.
- Reconciliation differences eliminated
- No risk of cheques getting lost/tampered/pilfered.
- No risk of any manipulation of data & images as it is secured through Digital Signatures.
- Implementation of CTS 2010 Standards has enhanced cheque security.
- Speed - 100 dpm or higher with UV and Non UV- 150 dpm or higher
- Image Capture Transport
- MICR E13B Reader & Rear Endorser
- Front & Rear Down Stream Image Lift Camera
- Binary and Gray Scale Image Processing
- 100 and 200 DPI Image Resolution or higher
- 1 Pocket
- IQA Enabled Software
- UV Enable Software
- IPv6 COMPLIANT and having BIS certification
- Easy Maintenance